English Blog !

English Blog !

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I would like to be a teacher as that is what I desire to be from young.

To be a teacher, we need to have to be patient and must be caring. I find that being a teacher, not only earns money but also spreading our knowledge to kids. Although the salaries may not be a lot but at least we get to see children learning. As a teacher our responsible are more, as we have to monitor the children studies and also their behavior. We are part of their learning journey, if we do not teach them the best, maybe after they grow up they might hate us.

I wanted to be a teacher because, from young my teacher are always there to help and solve my problems together with me. They teach me what is right and what is wrong, even if they are very busy, they will also try their best to help me, be it studies or other matters. I was inspired by their kindness and I want to continue their kindness by being a caring teacher. I hope I can do better then them, as I want to help those children around me.

If possible, I would like to go overseas to teach those children who are keen in learning but do not have enough money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home