English Blog !

English Blog !

Friday, March 20, 2009

I am Wendy Goh from Chong Boon secondary, this is very good school, with caring teachers and friendly students around. The facilities there are also very new, and we get to read the newest storybooks in our library. Hence, I never regret to get in this school.

Sports are one of my hobbies, especially swimming, I did not attend any swimming course instead my father taught my brother and me how to swim. Running and badminton is also another two sports that I love to do, as it needed preserver attitude. Applying this attitude towards my studies will let me improve tremendously.

I like to go around shopping with my friends, hanging out and playing a fool with them. We always have endless topic to chat on, discussing our school life. I dislike smokers, as they do not know how to cherish their body and they have no idea how much they hurt their loves one. But, I think we should try our best to help these people instead of avoiding them.

I love to be with my family, as they shower me with love and concern. Being with them is like being with my friends, no matter how much works they have, they will always fork out time to keep us accompany. I am very bless to have such a happy family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home